Tragedy...
I was in the middle of writing a totally different blog when I heard that an acquaintance of mine, Bonnie Ho, passed away yesterday after being hit by a taxi. Absolutely tragic. I'm in shock. A 26 year old Waterloo accounting grad... about to be married... even took the wedding photos already... struck on the way to work. Click here to read the article. I'm not going to pretend that I knew her well at all, but she seemed like such a good and happy person. My thoughts and prayers go out to her fiance Jay, and to Quoc & Kris, who are so close to both of them.
It's scary because it's such an everyday thing - running to catch a bus... it could have happened to anyone. Really makes you think... and really cherish what you have in the present. I know I do.

1 Comments:
VERY SIX DEGREES OF SEPARATION.... i read and noted the same article this morning, and checked myself, cuz i am one to run across the street to catch transit buses without looking. So this story had value before i noted that i knew someone who knew her, even if it wasn't all that well. Prayers for all.
4:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home