TGIF!
Well thank goodness it's friday... three days at work was tiring enuff... it's a struggle to try and get psyched up for busy season again. This will be my first busy season without my own audit clients, so it should be different... it's going to get crazy for me starting the last couple weeks of January and well into February, so not really looking forward to it. Luckily the busy days have been isolated to weekdays only so far... but I think the volume of work is going to force me to work weekends very soon... sigh... oh well, part of the job!
I'm already losing my memory... it took me all day to remember where I'd seen something before. I've taken to writing everything down nowadays, and even then, I tend to forget stuff. Maybe the Alzheimers is kicking in.
Keeping this one short, as work beckons...
Happy birthdays to Emmy tomorrow and Natasha on Sunday!
On another note... Shannybunny, you need to stop drinking so much... 20 shots of tequila?? crazy...

3 Comments:
Alzheimers 'eh?
pretty ah, common around your age? hehehe
dont burn out jaay
11:52 AM
ditto!
according to my friend Mike, i've had alzheimers since grade 4... =)
10:44 AM
aye aye sir...
you should tell John not to challenge me.. :P
xoxo
come visit us @ nortel!
2:40 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home