1 day to oldness...
My last day as a twenty-something and so little time to blog... sigh...
Well first off, thanks so much to Helen and my fam for celebrating this weekend and to Sara for taking me out to lunch today... plus the many birthday wishes I've already been getting! Thanks Mike, Juju, KC, Consuella, Shanananana, etc...
Helen got me the first birthday cake I've gotten in years, which was very very nice... It's been so long since I've been in T.O. for my birthday, I'd forgotten what it was like to actually have people around me!
The last four birthdays I've spent in Montreal marking the UFE, so this year was a nice break from that... although I got a nice message from the Chantal today saying how much they miss me over there this year...
Anyways, the end of the twenties are probably the end of the carefree fun years... now it's becoming more about responsibility and all that schtuff... sigh... ah well... more reflection to come... too busy right now!

2 Comments:
Happy 3-0!!!! Hope you have an awesome day :)
9:01 AM
Hihi jay!
Dont worry if you're 30... haha
We'd always think you're just like one of us.. the co-ops =)
oh ps. the bf and I are doing great :D
take care!
3:49 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home