Wednesday?
Interesting how this whole changing-daylight-savings stuff has resulted in all kinds of technology problems... it's like Y2K all over again!
All the wedding questions are starting to come... I think we just have to find a venue... the rest can wait, can't it??! Although we're starting to dream about the honeymoon now... Bora Bora?? =) That's a great choice, hun!
Raps got hammered again last night... they just don't look the same without Anthony Parker... maybe he's the real MVP? He's the glue... the anchor of the defence (with Garbajossa)... and he brings it every night. He should be back on the weekend, but not in time for tonight's matchup with Memphis... They BETTER win tonight... thankfully the Nets and Knicks both lost last night too!
Want to find people you haven't talked to in ages? Facebook... get facebook!... holy smokes, it's amazing the people I've found or who've found me!
This week is the last week of the regular season in my Yahoo hockey pool, and I need to win more than 3 categories over my opponent this week to get into the championship playoff rounds (i'm in 7th, playing the 6th place team this week... top 6 teams make playoffs)... the good news is that he only has one starting goalie active (Khabibulin) and he needs a minimum of four goalie games this week or else the 6 goalie categories go to me by default. Chicago only plays two games this week too! The bad news is that he's got a ton of backups, so if they end up playing I could be in trouble... especially since the Bulin wall got a shutout yesterday!... so I'm hoping his goalies don't play!! Why am I always on the cusp of the playoffs?
Anyways, I inherited this 10 player keeper hockey team two seasons ago, so I'm very happy to be in contention this year... when I started, I had Joe Sakic, Marion Gaborik, Jose Theodore, Evgeny Nabhokov, and six other losers... I've turned that into Joe Sakic, Martin Brodeur, Nik Lidstrom, Scott Gomez, Ryan Smyth, Jonathan Cheechoo, Dan Boyle, Jordan Staal, Alex Radulov, Olaf Kolzig, the Tampa Goalies, among others in a season and a half... not too bad... Hopefully the team will continue to get better!
Back to work!...

1 Comments:
Yay Joe Sakic! He's my man.
10:10 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home