Jousted!
So yesterday, I was at the Docks again for a farewell thing for work to say goodbye to a few people who are leaving for various reasons (good luck Scotty, Kooger & Erick!)… and I also got to Joust again! Unfortunately, I got schooled by Kelvin, and really hurt my wrist in the process… ugh… it hurts to just turn the cap off a tube of toothpaste! Anyways, my undefeated Joust streak has fallen... on the other hand, I learned that I have decent aim with a paintball gun!
Found out yesterday that the elevators in my condo won't be fixed until Sept 1st?! How can it take that long? They have two of them working now, but one of them is tempermental, so they have a security guard riding up and down in it, so right now we effectively have an elevator person that pushes the button for you. I would be pretty depressed if I had that job... poor ppl. Riding up and down an elevator all day. Yuck. Makes me really appreciate my job...
Speaking of condos... congrats to a few ppl on new condos... Mandee... Ashish... and now to the newest homeowner - Sara! Seems like everyone has big things on the go these days, which is great!
Product review: Tried out Pizza Hut's new Cheezy Twisted Crust Pizza... not bad, but definitely not THAT impressive. Overall, it's an interesting mix of cheezy bread and pizza, but you're better off getting a regular pizza and getting a side order of cheezy bread, frankly.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home