A couple random thoughts for friday...
- so after the amazing win over the US by team Canada (see last post) in the World Baseball Championships, they probably won't make the second round... how fair is that?
- The Bachelor: Paris's Dr. Travis and Sarah have already broken up... dang that was fast! the finale was like a week ago? I guess that delay between the actual filming and the finale did it, but how could they decide that so quickly? sigh... TV relationships... it's a wonder that any of those Bachelor/Bachelorette relationships have worked out... For the record... there's three of those couples still together... not a terrible ratio actually considering they "fell" for each other onTV... and the Dr. Travis one was in Paris too... so even farther from reality.
- I ran across Charlie Villaneuva's website yesterday... interesting stuff... he keeps a journal on the website too...
- bye bye to Jim "Shakey" Hunt, who I listened to on the FAN 590 for a couple years on the morning show...
- oh oh... Nortel announced another restatement this morning... sigh...
- Love how Sam Mitchell got voted worst coach by NBA players on a poll by ESPN... Sam is great as a motivator keeping this team together after starting 1-15... but man does he suck at everything else. How can a team be that bad in overtime? How can a team lose that many big leads in the 4th quarter or lose so many close games? How can a team play Matt Bonner and Eric Williams so darn much??? Makes no sense. I say let Sam go after the season. I don't care how much Bosh likes the guy, he can like the next guy just as much... thanks to Chris Young's Jabs for the link... Chris Young is the guy who wrote Vince Carter's book...
- Pam, where's the ring?... speaking of which... AK - I heard a rumour the other day... why haven't I heard it from you?? well, if it's true, congrats!!
- finally, happy belated to Farooqullah...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home