Back in the office...
It feels like I'm working on a Saturday today... that conference in Washington took a lot out of me... it was quite the conference though... More than 2000 accountants/lawyers/CEOs/CFOs in one place at one time... wow... Too bad content-wise it was pretty crappy.
Sassafraz burnt down! That's crazy... That was the Hollywood HotSpot in T.O...
Raps win #8 against the Magic...
The Good: Bargnani! 5 - 3 pointers... Nesterovic... Garbajossa... Parker.... Joey Graham... solid play... Ford had a good game too... the team drove to the net more, and that resulted in easy baskets/free throws... good team defence, driven by Parker and Nesterovic...
The Bad: What kind of crappy offensive sets were these guys running?? Every play seemed to run down the 24 second shotclock and they were only bailed out by some great shooting by Bargnani.
Overall: A good road win a good team... will they build on it, or fall flat again... next game is Vince and the Nets tomorrow night...
The dad from Everybody Loves Raymond (Peter Boyle) passed away... thanks for the memories... not that I watched much of the show, but the funny parts I remember all involved the dad
Yesterday while going to Reagan airport, we had to stop and wait for about fifteen minutes, as police cleared the streets so the President could drive by... the motorcade was crazy!... at least 5 helicoptors, 10 policeguys on bike, 6 bulletproof stretched limos and a few Escalades, vans, and then the standard 6 or 7 policecars... and that was just so he could drive around the city... nuts...
Fantasy Hockey Trade: I traded Sheldon Souray (big surprise of 2006 so far) for Jose Theodore and Alex Zhitnik... Not the best deal on paper, but Goalies are at a premium in our league with 14 teams... you need at least two good goalies, which is hard to come by. Souray has been playing out of his mind, and way better than his career numbers would ever indicate, so I just couldn't see him keeping it up... Before the season started, I had traded Jose Theodore for Mark Denis and Corey Stillman, so net-net, I got Denis, Stillman and Zhitnik for Souray, who was my 19th round pick this year... so not too shabby overall.
I really like those sesame sticks they serve on airplanes...
Monisa - why aren't you blogging anymore??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home