Friday the 13th... five minutes
- Grant Thornton/BDO merger? Press release today says they are in talks... we could be back to the Big Five soon... although they'll still be small by comparison...
- What's the point of serving cold chicken? I thought you only did that on airplanes... not for lunch meetings!
- Raps are 5th or 6th on a few power ranking polls this week edging past Utah and Chicago behind only the Suns/Mavs/Spurs/Pistons in a bunch of them and sometimes Houston... with New Jersey losing yesterday and the Heat falling to Charlotte twice last week, things are looking good for a Raps-Wiz first round matchup... still not locked up yet though... a win tonight versus the Pistons will virtually clinch the 3rd seed for the Raps (or at least force the Heat to win all the rest of their games, while the Raps would have to lose basically all of theirs)... after three full days off, they should be fresh... and Bargnani might be back tonight...
- Predictably I'm last in my NHL playoff pool... my team of misfits are all about long-term though, with the assumption Buffalo will make it deep...
- woohoo weekend! I think I need a good week or so off sometime soon... I'm just plain tired from work...

1 Comments:
Wanna go for bubble tea?
3:33 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home