Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday the 16th...

Playoff tix sold out pretty fast on Saturday, so too bad for those that didn't get 'em... =( I'm hoping the schedule works out nicely for my calendar... Raps won an ugly one again in New York... they keep winning, which is the important thing... hopefully Jersey doesn't pass the Wizards in the standings (which could still happen), although I wouldn't mind being able to boo Vince at every game...

Sorry for not making on Saturday, Pam! Two more weeks!!

Finally made my Ossi Bouko (sp?! - it means veal shank) and Risotto yesterday... yum! The risotto was really good actually, despite having been sitting in my freezer for a while... Thanks hun for the surprise chocolate mint ice cream cake too! yuM! A little too much lactose though... ugh...

Starting to feel the work slow-down, which is nice... I think I just need a break from it though... I'm pretty short-tempered these days, which usually happens around April-ish after all the work...

2 Comments:

Blogger schmassion said...

Crappers... I thought they went on sale next week. Whoops...

12:46 PM

 
Blogger j said...

Well they only sold tix to game 1 and 2 as far as I know... so just keep an eye out! =)

1:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home