Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday the 11th

It's been one of those weeks... busy and lazy... anyways some randomness:

- Raps out, Jays stink, Leafs out... thank goodness the Suns/Spurs series has been pretty fun so far... with Amazing Race and Survivor ending too, there's just not much to watch on TV any more... time to golf!
- The Jays are back to their 1995-2002 format... heavy contracts to overrated players... Vernon = Carlos... Glaus = Shawn Green... Big Hurt = Raul Mondesi... They look terrible. I have no idea why people couldn't see this team falling apart as it predictably has... no pitching beyond Doc, and even he has sucked the last two outings (and is killing me in fantasy baseball)... BJ going out for the season is not a surprise... this was the concern when JP signed him long-term... JP needs to go... and soon... he's destroyed this team and its farm system...
- Happy birthday to Carolina today!
- Congrats to Chris Bosh on making the 2nd team All-NBA... now, that's impressive...
- Paris Hilton is an idiot... on what basis should she get special treatment? Go to jail and I hope you again when you screw up yet again... I'm surprised Lindsay Lohan hasn't joined her yet.
- Welcome back to work Mandee!
- I have been averaging about 4 hours sleep this week... I can't seem to sleep when the sun comes out, which is earlier and earlier these days... so very irritable these days...
- Watch Curling... it's actually somewhat entertaining... that one's for you AP...

Ok, nothing very witty to say today... it's been one of those weeks...

1 Comments:

Blogger Darling Jee said...

Paris Hilton should totally get off just because she is Paris and she deserves special treatment. Ahhnold better come through on this one.

Okay, seriously, why do people care about this kind of garbage?? Drink + drive = jail. Or I guess drink + drive + hot slutty runway model with pouty lips /= jail? Grrr...

11:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home