Amal

I can't describe how proud I am of Richie Mehta and the release of his new (first!) feature film "Amal", which opens at the Toronto Film Festival on September 13... I only wish I was in town to see it!
Watching Richie through this process, I'm just amazed at what he's accomplished. Great work, Rich!
Check out this from the Toronto Star:
Amal is based on Shaun's short story, from his book of short stories, "A Slice of Life", which I have the privilege of having an editing credit on. If you want to see more on A Slice of Life, check out Shaun's homepage on the side navigator bar.
What are you waiting for? Go watch it! (September 13th and 15th)... Deepta Mehta, director of Water, will be there for the opening, as will Richie and the stars of the movie... buy your tickets now (if you can still get 'em!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home