Taylor Dayne

Yes, that Taylor Dayne... the one from the late 80s, early 90s... why blog about her? Well oddly enough, we went to see her in concert on Saturday at Fallsview... and honestly, she was great! I was a fan of hers growing up (no, I'm not ashamed to say that!), and thought it'd be fun to go to, especially since the Casino had given me tickets for free...
Taylor sang powerfully through about 15 songs, including her hits Tell it to my Heart, I'll be your Sheltor, Can't Get Enough of your Love, and her #1 hit Love will Lead you Back... She also introduced a couple new songs from her new album (her first in 9 years) which will debut Feb 5, 2008... both of the new songs were surprisingly very good, and I will definitely be buying her new album when it comes out. Anyways, fantastic performance...
After the performance, she came out and signed autographs, so it was fun to actually be able to meet her and talk to her, and get her to sign a CD... It was a little disappointing she wasn't being very interactive in her conversation and we weren't allowed to take pictures, but still, it was cool to get to meet her.
Oh, and she's like 5'3" with 3 inch heels on...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home