Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wednesday Quickie...

Quick points:
- joined a Multi-Sport team with some folks from TCCC... go Llamas! I missed the first game (dodgeball), but am definitely looking forward to playing all the old elementary school sports again... European Handball, Kingscourt, Benchball, Dodgeball, Floor Hockey... plus Volleyball and Basketball of course... What a great idea to start these types of leagues up! probably the least competitive and least excertive sports league to play in, but hey, it's a start...
- I've determined I hate the cold and I cannot sleep on bunkbeds... nor can I sleep in rooms where there are many other ppl in it...
- All flights are now booked for the honeymoon! yay!... four Hawaiian Islands is a little ambitious, but we wanted to get a taste of each of them... then we'll know where to go the next time we go to visit... glad the flights are relatively cheap! (less than $200 for both of us for each flight)... actually, come to think of it, I'm starting to wonder if our limo for the wedding will cost more than transportation for our whole honeymoon?? i guess it depends on what kind of deals I can get on the rental cars...
- Scott Rolen for Troy Glaus? I think neither team wins here... both have horrible contracts... and the Jays are stuck with 3 years of Rolen... from a quality of player aspect, the Jays win hands down though... somehow I doubt that either of these guys will be playing a lot over the remainder of their contracts though... team defence is looking better though, which is good for our groundball pitchers... we should try to get Ching Ming Wang from New York for Burnett... he'd do awesome for us as a groundballer for a lot cheaper...
- any one ever do a photo mosaic? Looking for a good quality one... have tried out a few, but can't seem to get it to look quite right...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home