Who wears short shorts?
Wow is it hot out there!
The new HP/Compaq nc6220 is ok so far... a few of the keys have switched places, so I'm struggling with that... I think they kept most of my stuff on here though...
Alright... debate of the day... how short is too short?? There's been some daily rumblings from certain people (ahem, Connie) about how some other people in the office are dressing... and discussion has been around the sensitive issues as to the appropriate length of a woman's skirt in the office, and how low cut a woman's top should be... So how short is too short? My take - at work, skirts should be at least knee length, and tops should not be in any way revealing. This is work, ladies, not a club... professional environment calls for at least some professional decorum. thoughts out there?
This weekend, I'm pretty excited that Julie's in town visiting from LA... too bad i won't see her til Monday though!!! =( ....
Sunday will mark the last of the five consecutive Sunday's I've spent in Waterloo... For those that didn't know, I teach a UFE prep course out in Waterloo... I'm looking forward to next weekend, when I will finally have a full weekend off!
Congrats to the Spurs and Tim Duncan!! Looks like my crystal ball was close... although it took them one extra game to win it...
Recent Books: Just finished Deception Point by Dan Brown this morning. This one had a different subject area from DaVinci/A&D... instead of religion, it was a thriller around NASA and presidential politics... again, pretty predictable... it was slower at the beginning, but got much better about half-way through the book, making it hard to put down (6/10). Next up will be The Gilded Chain by Dave Duncan. I haven't read anything by Dave, so I'm interested to see what this will be like. Another Fantasy genre book.

2 Comments:
Hi Jay,
I think skirts should be at the shortest 3" above the knee and the tops should show no cleavage.
Anyways, it was awesome spending time with you today! You're one of the only people I know that isn't completely insane. Thanks!
Estelle
12:29 AM
i'm feeling Jay Post's comments on dress etiquette for women. Full marks. You can take it from any angle you want, but it's just better that way. If you think dress is a problem at work, try coming to my church....
i'm still mentally celebrating the Spurs' victory, since it wasn't locked until the last four or five minutes. People were complaining that the series was boring cuz there wasn't enough scoring, but i was feeling it. A bunch of missed shots, yes, but i was entertained, and i don't look to NBA basketball for much more than that...
And Estelle's comment is killing me - "one of the only people I know that isn't completely insane"! That's one way to describe Mr. Chai - unless he is completely insane, and then he's just got us all fooled....
11:06 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home