Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Sudoku

I've been in a Sudoku contest with Stephanie, one of the other peeps here in Montreal... For those who've never tried Sudoku, it's that number puzzle thing that's in pretty much all the newspapers these days... basically you try to use logic to figure out where the numbers go in a 9 by 9 box. Each row and column has the numbers 1 to 9, and there's also 9 miniboxes of 3 by 3, which also contain the numbers 1 to 9. Each puzzle has only one solution... up until now, I thought I was pretty fast... well, until Stephanie beat me in a timed challenge the other day... but we're tied now 1 to 1, after I blitzed through today's puzzle in the Globe and Mail in about 2 minutes. The tiebreaker is probably going to happen tomorrow... stay tuned!

If you've never tried it before... try it at: http://www.websudoku.com/... Beware though... it gets addictive!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home