Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Sprite Zone

So I ended up going on-line yesterday and buying some Raptors tickets. As noted a few months ago, I declined renewing my season seats this year, given how absolutely horrid this team is... But I'm still a huge basketball fan, and will attend a bunch of games... I'm just not willing to spend the crazy $$$ for the season tickets any more. The Raptors introduced a new mini-pack of 10 games that you can buy for the Sprite Zone (the cheap seats!), so I snatched that up (which includes Vince's first return game this season, Shaq and the Lakers), along with a couple other supplemental games that I wanted to see (Vince's second return game and the Rockets)... In all, a LOT cheaper purchase than the season seats, but naturally a lot worse seats. I know I'll be missing my season seats, but at least I'll still see a bunch of games.

Was more refreshed today, knowing the worst is over with this marking stuff... looking forward to getting into the routine. They gave us a couple hours this afternoon to take a break, so I took that opportunity to take a nice long walk in downtown Montreal. One thought crossed my mind... this city is so much better when you have someone to enjoy it with... miss u hon...

Quickies:
- Great to see the Yankees and Red Sox are out of the MLB playoffs. Go Houston! Would love to see the Rocket win another World Series...
- I flipped on The Amazing Race: Family Edition for about a minute last night. What a crock. Way to ruin the best show on TV... put a bunch of kids on it, and have them go around the US... what crap.
- Congratulations to Mei & Rob who got married over the weekend!! Saw the pics... looked great!
- Why do some hotels put the toilets in one washroom, and then put the sink in another room? Like a room that's not even connected to the washroom? I just don't understand that one.
- Oh, and is it me, or is there absolutely no good movies out there to watch?
- by the way, go to www.shaunmehta.com and take a look at A Slice of Life, a collection of short stories... I know I mentioned it in a previous blog, but hey... go again! Buy the book!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home