Thursday, November 10, 2005

A baby is coming... Harold... Kumar...

So, I think it's safe for me to finally say CONGRATS to Mandee and Gary!! I never woulda thought she'd be preggers already!! I hated holding onto this secret for what seemed like forever... but yay! I'm happy for the relative newlyweds... trying to picture them as parents is difficult though =P hahaha...

Recent DVDs: Harold & Kumar go to White Castle (2004) was actually pretty funny. Doogie Howser (Neil Patrick Harris) was particularly hilarious in this comedy about two guys who go on a crazy adventure looking for White Castle (a burger joint in the states). John Cho and Kal Penn were pretty funny in their roles... this one had lots of cameos of other lower-end comedy guys, like Ryan Reynolds, Anthony Andersen, a bunch of guys from American Pie & other 90s teen comedies along with relative newcomer Bobby Lee... crude comedy, but surprisingly good. Great as a rental (7.5/10).

I'm pretty curious as to what these little White Castle burgers taste like now... hahaha... not good, I'm sure... but i think I have to go try it now... sigh... so easily influenced...

35 days til Christmas... yipes... guess it's a reminder to start your shopping soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home