Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween candy = bad

I've been eating a lot of chocolate the last two days. I've been trying to think of some way to stop, but chocolate is so darn good sometimes! Alright... I think this calls for a random top ten list...

Top ten chocolates (available in North America only - ie. no european imports):
1. Coffee Crisp
2. Ferrero Rocher
3. Kit Kat
4. Aero
5. Mr. Big
6. Dairy Milk
7. Reese Peanut Butter Cups
8. Hershey Creamy Milk Chocolate
9. Glosette - Peanut
10. Twix

Yes, yes... I'm sure I forgot a ton of types, but these are all good in my books... funny story on Glosettes... this stuff's only available in Canada apparently, or at least with limited distribution in the states. When the NBA first came to Canada in 1995 and the Utah Jazz came in for a visit, Karl Malone tried Glosettes, and loved it so much that he had a whole truckload of Glosettes sent down to Utah! Anyways, it comes in Raisin or Peanut versions... I'm not sure which one Karl like better though. I'm all about the Peanut.

Many birthdays are coming soon... so I better say them now... Happy Birthday to Monisa, Linda, Quoc, Kels, Scarlett & Mei, who all have their bdays within the next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home