Kevin, Devin, Bo Brevin, banana fana....
Congrats to the Heat, who took out the Mavs last night... I'm amazed how the media turned so much in this series, from talking about Shaq's team, to raving about how Dwayne Wade is the best player in the world now... Wade is dang good, but he's not there yet... He doesn't get there this year without Shaq-daddy.
Bill Simmons wrote an interesting article leading into Game 6...
BTW, sorry for all the basketball stuff being put up here... I seem to be very NBA-centric here these days... but I guess I'm just excited about the NBA Draft...
What a let down for sports fans now... with NHL, NBA, US Open stuff all over, suddenly we're down to MLB... I guess for those who like it, there's still the World Cup...
Latest rumours are old ones... Alvin Williams and #1 to Charlotte for #3 and Brevin Knight and someone to match salaries... I can see this happening... then I'd trade down again to Atlanta (#5), Boston (#7), Seattle (#10) or someone else who desperately wants Adam Morrison (since Portland wants to take him at #4), and pick up another affordable Veteran... Zaza, Ridnour are the usual suspects... Knight would presumably just be a stopgap until we find the point guard we really want a year or two down the line. Boston apparently has promised Marcus Williams he won't go below #7 too, otherwise not too much new stuff. The oddest rumours out there are that the Suns might be willing to part with the Matrix, Shawn Marion... not going to happen with the Raps though, since they wouldn't want anybody on our roster that could match salaries...
I have four staplers on my desk today, and none of them work... how retarded is that?
In training most of the day tomorrow... attending one, teaching another... last minute teaching request too... found out a couple hours ago... dang it...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home