Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy New Year!

Well it's the year of the Pig... supposedly a good year for Dragons... nice!

So what is new years without lucky red packets?? Where's my red packets?? Isn't that a bad omen? Well, thankfully I got one at least... the best chocolate toonie ever!

Brittney shaved her hair??? WHAT?? Man, she's completely lost it...

All-Star game was a joke... showed just how much better the West is... and that was without Yao, Iverson, Steve Nash, Chris Paul, Deron Williams, etc, etc... yipes... Bosh barely got any looks but did a nice dunk in the fourth.

Amazing Race all-stars was ok... good to see Rob and Amber... and the midget... but otherwise, where are the people from seasons 4 through 8?? Actually, I don't remember most of the people in it...

I'm switching back to my old driver... i've tried using this Jack Nicklaus driver the last two and a half years, and I just can't hit with it... the weight throws me off (since the rest of my clubs are steel shaft)... hopefully i can hit with the old one...

Five days til the UFE ball... woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home