Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday - two minutes

The plant is still alive! - I'm not sure how Connie's plant is still alive... I thought it was dead for sure... this plant dies every other day, but seems to pop back up... just in time for her return from HK tomorrow... it's alive! I still don't know how she killed a cactus though...

Yesterday morning our building had a power outage, but the emergency generators came on... I was so confused when I woke up... every clock in the place had a different time on it!

I hate performance review time... waste so much time filling out forms... dum de dum... right now, just really looking forward to two weeks off... i have no idea what I'm doing yet still, though if the weather's nice, I've at least got some golfing Tues/Wed next week...

Have a great trip grumpy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home