Monday, June 27, 2005

nana-nana-nana-nana-batman

Yesterday I finally watched Batman Begins with Estelle... and it was worth the wait... not exactly the best movie I've seen, but it was really good. Much better than the previous Batmans, and certainly better than the Joel Schumacher disasters... so I give it a 8/10... thank goodness there was no Ahhhh-nold, so no cheezy lines like "Chill out"... "I'll put you on Aice..."

I also golfed at Glen Cedars on the weekend in the insane heat (35 degrees celsius... or 45 degrees with humidity)... and basically died. 5 bottles of water and 2 powerades were my only saving grace... needless to say, was not in the best form, and struggled a lot... but surprisingly it was my putting that saved my round from being embarassingly bad... 4 pars on the 4 par 3s helped, but the 95 score was certainly quite bad. Since I'm not going anywhere this long weekend, I'm looking forward to 4 rounds of golf... insane? yes... but it will be fun!

What do you do if you get a thank you card from someone you don't remember???!?! Seriously!

Recent DVDs: Angel Season 4 (2/10) - this was a really crappy season with very few highlights... no wonder it got cancelled. By the end, I wanted all of the characters to die. Yes, it was that bad. This season even made me hate Cordelia, who was by far my favourite Buffy/Angel character.

Next week, my Company is bringing about 400+ people to Niagara Falls for training... for one of the training days, they sent me prep work... the instructions say "read the first 92 pages of xxxx book"... WHAT??! 92 pages??

Question of the day: Armed with about a $4K CAD budget, where would you go for two weeks in September?? Suggestions please! (Europe-preferred... but not sure that's going to work!... Peggy, you think of anything yet??)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.explorecrete.com/
http://www.ppisland.com/resort.htm
http://www.burj-al-arab.com/
http://www.ayersrockresort.com.au/

Can I come? ;)

12:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home