Slip slip sliding
Me being the clumsy dummy that I am - it didn't surprise me this afternoon that after running across the street early this afternoon, I slipped on some black ice, fell on my butt and slid about twenty feet... fun! it was like a ride... well a somewhat painful one though, and dirty too... my leather jacket was a mess, and now has a hole in it, and now I have a sore back, elbow and wrist... at least no one really saw me... although it would've made for a great video... I still can't believe how far I managed to slide!
Anyways, work is really starting to pile on now, so i'll keep this one short... busy season has truly arrived...

1 Comments:
I hope u r ok!!!!
ya.. work... is piling up.. but i still manage to go clubbing everyweeked:D
xoxo
8:53 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home