Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tuesday...

So I bought Lindy’s NBA 2006, which is a magazine that a bunch of people put together, and they picked the Raptors as the worst team in the NBA tied with Portland. Yipes! While I’m not completely convinced they’ll make the playoffs, I certainly find it hard to believe that the Raps will be the worst team in the league, particularly with teams like the Knicks, Hornets, Hawks, Celtics, Blazers, etc. around, but I guess everyone’s entitled to their opinions. On the otherhand, Sean Deveaney at The Sporting News, noted in his blog that the Raps are one to watch… having said that, he still wasn’t convinced, and The Sporting News picked the Raps to finish either fourth or last in the Atlantic Division. Steve Kerr at Yahoo sports at least sees the potential in the Raptors, and had them second in the Atlantic in his season preview. Season starts in a week… I’m excited!

Kevin Federline was on WWE last night... I had to change to channel... what a little punk... it's sad to know that this guy has access to millions and is populating the world... why is he on tv again?... speaking of WWE, funny to see that John Cena's movie The Marine has been a flop at the box office... the thing is still going to make money somehow I'm sure though video sales and overseas... heck if Roddy Piper can make a hundred movies, John Cena can make one.

Random Top Five: Top Five celebrities that shouldn't be celebrities... ie... what the heck have they done? why are they everywhere??
1. Kevin Federline (Mrs. Spears)
2. Paris Hilton
3. Lindsay Lohan (besides Meangirls... ummm?? Herbie??)
4. Anna Nicole Smith
5. Mary Kate & Ashley

Last night in cooking class we learned how to make Yang Chow Fried Rice, Singapore noodles and Shrimp with Cantaloupe. Who knew you could use fruit in cantonese cooking? well, I guess it's really fusion... Anyways, it turned out pretty good...

Best wishes to Farooqullah and KC on their new jobs this week... and happy bday to Lily... it's some time soon... just not sure when??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home