Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ode to Milestones...

I used to like you a long time ago, but something happened along the way... I'm not sure what it was... that I realized the most of your food sucks and it's tough to find something I want on your menu?... or maybe that everything is just really fatty?... or maybe because you don't serve Coke? or that you serve probably the worst Caesar Salad I've ever had?... I'm just not sure... What I do know is that you're way overpriced for a very questionable menu... You don't satisfy me anymore... so to you, Milestone's, I say adieu...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to mention champagne in balloon glasses with ice! And argumentative waiters. Ugh.

11:43 PM

 
Blogger j said...

oh yah! Totally forgot about that... hahaha...

8:52 AM

 
Blogger bullpen larry said...

worst place ever...i'm glad you saw the light! Down with Milestones, Kelseys, Caseys and all those other crappy restaurants!

1:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home